Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Poor Mans Way To Wealth

Writen by Jesse Miller

How Do I get what I know on paper to help people learn how to make money without costing them a lot of money? I Think I will try starting by talking about Google and Yahoo since they are two of the bigger search engines out today. Google is a great source to go to and make a lot of money.

I have been learning Affiliate Marketing for two years and I still am not where I want to be but I have tried these strategies and Mann they really work. So enough about me I can't wait to tell as many as I can. I am going to share things that will help you make money by saving money.

What I mean is that by not spending money on advertising than you don't have an overhead and you save money. I have three main factors that will help you do this.

First thing to do is to write and submit. You're probably asking what does this mean. What I am trying to tell you is that you should Wright an article and submit it to several articles based sites. Some are really great and easy to use and submit to and will give a great return. Here are a few 1. Ezinearticles.com, 2.Goarticles.com, & 3. Searchwarp which are all great article directory sites and Google love them for content.

Second, you should look up words using this system and you can find better optimized words that get decent traffic and not a lot of competition from other sites. You can find that if you take "quotes" and I will show you in detail when you visit my site. You put the "quotes" in and you will get back a better response and better optimizable key word list.

Third, you should do you title optimization just as you would when optimizing your website. The title is just as important as it is in your website. It will help place the article where you want it to be placed in the search engines and bring people to your Site. I will cover all this in my upcoming e-book "A Poor Mans Way to Wealth".

I hope this helped get some ideals to get your sites out there and seen and get links back to your site. I also will place a lot of ideals that are out there today that not everyone knows about on my new e-book. You can get much of these things free at my review site called www.unleashed-reviews.com.

Thank You,

Jesse Miller is the Author and you can read more at http://www.unleashed-reviews.com to get more free ideals

No comments: