Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Have You Got Zip

Writen by Joel Comm

This week, I want to let you in on a little money-making opportunity. Actually, that's not true, I'm going to let you in on a pretty big money-making opportunity.

If you haven't heard of Got-Zip.com yet, then as soon as you've finished reading this article, I suggest you surf on over and take a look. I think it's one of the best affiliate programs I've seen in a very long time.

The principle is very simple. Instead of handing out affiliate numbers to anyone who signs up, Got Zip lets you choose a zip code, a county or even a state to sponsor. Anyone who enters Pagellan.com, a sales site run by Got-Zip, is invited to enter their zip code and the sponsor of that territory gets a cut of the commission earned on their purchase.

See, I told you it was easy!

Each territory can have no more than two sponsors though. As you might expect, most of the states have gone (probably all of them by the time I put this up) but there are still plenty of counties and zip codes left.

And here's the thing: the sponsor fees right now are insanely low. You can sponsor any zip code in the country for less than twenty bucks per year. How hard do you think it would be to do a bit of local marketing and make that money back in spades?

There are no restrictions on who can join up or how many territories you want to sponsor but I think that for people who already know about marketing, especially online marketing, this is a real gift. There are just so many ways you can drive people to do their shopping at Pagellan (it has relationships with more than a hundred sites from Amazon.com to Wine.com). Frankly, for those of us who know even the slightest thing about site-building and marketing, it's like swapping a twenty dollar bill for a blank check.

I've thought pretty hard about the ways that Got-Zip's sponsors can make money and I've put them together in a guide so if you do want to sign up, you might find that pretty helpful, but Got-Zip aren't giving me a penny for telling you about them. I just think it's something you'd want to know.

I'm pretty sure that as this idea catches on, those prices are going to go up, so do check it out now before that happens.

You can download a FREE copy of Joel Comm's ebook, Got Zip Uncovered at http://www.gotzipuncovered.com This free ebook will tell you everything you need to know about the Got Zip opportunity.

No comments: