Thursday, January 8, 2009

What You Need To Know Before Paying For Another Moneymaking Program Online

Writen by Hanif Khaki

If you are thinking of paying for a home based business or Get Rich Quick program online,then you need to read this important message.

We've bought and tested just about EVERY moneymaking program offered on the Internet,and what we've found will shock you.

Imagine making tons of money with no effort, while just sitting at home in your pyjamas. I don't know about you, but I'd love to be able to spend more time with my kids while having thousands of dollars automatically pouring into my bank account without having to do much work or punching in a time clock.

Is it really possible to make boatloads of money on the internet with very little work and very little money? We've certainly been told that there are countless individuals and marketing gurus that are making bushels of money on the internet everyday.

I'm sure you've seen all the programs with the following headlines:

"How to make thousands of dollars on the internet doing nothing"

"Buy my e-book or course and you too can make millions just like I did"

"How I was dead broke until I discovered a "secret formula" to make millions"

"Money making secrets revealed at last"

"Who else wants to Retire in 3 months doing affiliate marketing"

"Make thousands of dollars a month doing e-currency trading"

"Make unlimited income with resale rights"

These "marketing gurus" all claim they've made millions of dollars and they can help YOU do the same…..you've seen the promise, "If I can do it, so can you….and it's so easy that my 13 year old daughter can do it".

Really?

Well, you'll be happy to know that I have bought and tried almost every program over the last 3 years and have a revelation to make. More than 99% of all these programs are just plain money making SCAMS. And the so-called "marketing gurus" are SCAM ARTISTS. Their "sales pages" promise all kinds of riches and rewards that are completely unrealistic for most people. These scam artists prey on people's vulnerabilities and take advantage of people's well intentioned hopes and dreams. Most people simply want to make some extra income or make a better life for themselves. Perhaps you've fallen prey to some of these scam artists who convinced you that "Your search is over, you've finally found the answer to all your money worries".

You see, most people believe that if you just work hard and follow the programs, than they will work for you too. Well, I set about to go digging and find out if there were any REAL programs out there that actually worked. After all, there must be a few decent people out there offering something of REAL value. I was determined to find legitimate programs that were making real money for everyday people.

Here's what I did…

I got in touch with the seller of nearly every moneymaking, "get rich quick" , and home-based business opportunity program on the internet. I simply stated that I wanted to buy and "resell" their program and website. This didn't require much convincing since I offered them money upfront. Once they knew I was serious and willing to pay, I requested that they allow me to check out their membership forums before going any further. Let me tell you….I got more then what I bargained for,a lot more. To say that I was disappointed would be an understatement.

Here's what I found:

• Vague information, no specifics or details
• Lack of any real support
• Forums full of the owners pushing their own products
• Useless and out of date information
• Requests to recruit more people into buying
• Links that didn't work

It didn't take long to see that all these programs were outright scams. And it was fairly obvious that the people pushing these scams knew it but were making too much money to even care. Needless to say I decided not to follow through with any of the above programs

However, the good news is that there WAS light at the end of the tunnel. It turns out that out of more than a hundred programs that were tested, there were notably a few that actually worked, In fact only 2 of the programs we tested, worked as promised.

Hanif Khaki is a well known author and trusted reviewer of numerous business opportunities and home based businesses online. He is also the founder of the popular website http://www.best-scam-free-programs.com.

No comments: